We are looking for an Social Media & Communications intern to join us. You will work alongside the founders of Common Thread to build a social media strategy, influencer seeding plans and manage the blog "the Thread".
If you’re a marketing, fashion or communications student, who has a curious and entrepreneurial spirit with experience in social media and communications, this is a perfect gig for you.
- Manage Common Thread's social media channels
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Identify opportunities in PR, media and influencers
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Autonomous, self-managed and resourceful
- Comfortable with uncertainty and ad hoc requests
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new situations
- Passionate and knowledgeable about retail, fashion, celebrity and pop culture
- Exceptional communicator and very organized
- Curious and eager to learn
- Already a fan of the Common Thread spirit
- Previous experience is a plus
- Preferably based in London
Show us what you got! email@example.com
By the way, if you're interested - this role can lead to other opportunities within the business. Just ask us about it in your e-mail!